EXIT 9 Investigations: Series 1 – Kurt Sova PART IV:(Eugene Kvet FIOA and Crime Scene Photos)
EXIT 9I filed a FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT (FOIA) on Eugene Kvet in 2016 and have requested copies of Kurt Sova & Eugene Kvet’s autopsy records as of 2019 to shed more light on the timeline of their deaths and the investigation. The F.B.I. stated they didn’t have any files on Eugene’s death.
FOIA FILED ON EUGENE KVET
Eugene Kvet DATE OF DISAPPEARANCE: UNKNOWN
His body was found on the 1st of February, 1982. We believe he went missing around the 27th/28th of January because he was buried on the 5th of February, 1982. This would be the same amount of days Kurt was also missing.
- Wednesday, January 27, 1982 – Fog
- Thursday, January 28, – Snow
- Friday, January 29, – Clear
- Saturday, January 30 – Fog/Rain
- Sunday, January 31 – Fog/Rain/Snow
- DATE OF BODY FOUND: Monday, February 1, 1982
- This was a WAXING CRESCENT moon phase. 51% Illuminated. The weather was clear and had a temp of 20 degrees.
They both had vanished for 4-5 days before their bodies were found in the same area that they were reported missing from.
Both had missing right shoes.
Kurt (17) & Eugene (15) were around the same age.
We have from a source that Eugene Kvet was wearing a white/grey coat. Kurt Sova was wearing a yellow shirt when he went missing.
Inclement weather patterns surrounding both cases during the period of time that they disappeared.
The bodies of Eugene & Kurt both had minimum damage, including bruises & a few scratches.
EXIT 9I obtained three photos that show the position of Eugene’s body in the ravine.
1. (Police/EMT searching for a route down to the body)
2. (Eugene Kvet’s body at the bottom of the ravine)
3. (Eugene Kvet’s right shoe missing)
*Don’t forget to subscribe to our mailing list. We send exclusive content to all our members.
This is an official EXIT 9 investigation.
– Press Graye